Copyright 2016. All rights reserved.
Meanwhile i was working on modifying the upper triple to fit the aluminum gauge housing.Next on the list was a battery tray to fit the new 8 cell Ballistic battery that i use.
Front fender was cut and re-welded.Got done with all of the fabrication on the rear end and rebuilt the engine.Everything went to the powder coater and i started the reassembly of the wheels-bearings and misc parts.
Finished the 2 into 1 exhaust system that I'm offering for sale as well as the complete seat conversion wight the welded swing arm(contact me for pricing and info).Got all the new parts that this bike required and here is the finished result.
And i started cutting, grinding and mocking his new bike.I have a template made from my first bobber and it was as easy as to cut-weld and make sure everything fits exactly.